So, you're fixin' to say "I Do" (cherish you, for the rest of my life you don't have to think twice... anyone? anyone? 98 Degrees, obviously).
Well, did you know that Fleurir Chocolates has fancy pants 2 piece favor boxes for such an occasion? You didn't? That's because I am, at best, mediocre at my job and haven't adequately spread the word. So consider this me spreading the word. Below, you will find an array of photos related to Fleurir Chocolates and weddings.
Favors for a pink themed wedding
Painting custom plaid transfers for the pink wedding
Favors for a navy and white wedding
The standard favor set up goes a little something like this:
- stop in, or call us 202-465-4368, or email us email@example.com
- pick 1-18 of our truffle flavors to fill your boxes
- pick a ribbon color (or colors) that matches your wedding or that you just really like to go around each box
- let us know how many boxes you'll need and what day you'd like to pick them up or where you'd like them shipped to (2+ weeks notice is preferred for large or holiday weddings)
- pay a 50% deposit, and move on to stress about other wedding related things. The other 50% is due when you pick them up or we ship them out.
Going this route costs $5.00 a box. If you want to get wild, you can personalize them further with custom transfers or flavors, but that comes at an additional cost based on how elaborate the request is and how much time we have.
Also, don't feel obligated to use a 2 piece box for your wedding; you can also use chocolate bars, our homemade marshmallows, 4 piece boxes, or even 50 piece boxes (depending on your budget and how much chocolate your guests can eat). Furthermore, the 2 piece boxes aren't exclusive to weddings. You can use them at birthday parties, baby showers, company parties, etc.*
I will leave you with this favorable (ha) block quote from an email written by one of the awesome brides we worked with this summer:
We wanted to let you know how much everyone loved the favors! My cousin's 4 year old thought the chocolates were so pretty that he collected them all and then wouldn't let anyone at the table eat them. Every other table, however, ate them and loved them. It has, however, been very difficult for me to have the leftovers in our fridge and not eat them all at one sitting.
Thank you for helping to make our day so special!"
All I'm saying is you should totally get Fleurir Chocolates for your wedding or special occasion or over-indulgent Thursday night. No pressure.
*There is a 20 box ($100) minimum order for the 2 piece boxes.