Saturday, May 21, 2011

Retail Space Opens!

Friends, I have marvelous news (I know it’s not really “news” but I haven’t posted in a while, so humor me). FLEURIR’S RETAIL SPACE IS OPEN THUS PUTTING THE FIRST STEP OF OUR PLAN FOR WORLD DOMINATION INTO MOTION!!!! We haven’t yet established what steps two through seventeen are, but we do know that step eighteen concludes our journey with world domination via chocolate.

Currently, Team Fleurir exists as a combination of excitement, exhaustion, and more excitement. These 450 square feet have been two years in the making, and, certainly, some days/weeks/months it didn’t look like we were going to make it. The temptation to throw in the towel and flee to a land without chocolate (like Idaho, maybe) followed us around like our separation anxiety ridden dog, Teak (and there was no puppy prozac that could magically help the situation- well, there was human prozac, I suppose, but things never got quite THAT bad).

I promise (kind of) that I will post next week with the before and after shots. For now, just know that you should come visit me often at 3235 P ST NW, Washington DC 20007 (except on Mondays, on Mondays we keep the doors locked and roll around in all of the cash money we made the previous week). Hope to see you soon, Team Fleurir.

No comments:

Post a Comment