So what has happened since July 21? I don't want this to turn into a laundry list, but it's either that or a thirty-two page post that will inevitably begin to describe, in intimate detail, the most mundane aspects of Team Fleurir's last 6 months. Therefore, que the list!
1. Robert and I abandoned our life of sin and made our seven year relationship legitimate.
2. Team Fleurir developed a line of regionally based chocolate bars. We received box samples the other day, and our minds were blown by how spectaular, spectacular they were; consequently, we ordered thousands of them! Once the boxes arrive in a few weeks, we will toss them on the internets and let the frenzy begin. Probably they will land us on the cover of Bon Appetit before launching us onto a feature in Fortune. The boxes were created by Chris and Lauren Weems (I will insert their contact info later... when I find it). Enjoy some teaser art to get you excited (this is the art for our Christmas bar, Peppermint Crunch- you will just have to wait and see how we graphically capture your region later!):
3. We entered negotiations for several retail spaces, and had our hearts broken every time- most recently was this past week. I may or may not expand on that little misadventure in my next post.
4. We had our busiest December EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Granted, we may have only been around for two Decembers. And granted, last December was snowpocalypse. But it was still awesome! Thank you to everyone who gave us their money!!!
5. We were written about in some places, like here and here.
6. And we started wholesaling to some new retailers like Eco Fab in Little Rock, AK.
And that, folks, is mostly what we have been up to. There is more, but it's generally boring, and this post was starting to go downhill real fast near the end there.