Monday, July 19, 2010

Guest Blogger with Video

I have a real treat for you guys, today! Robert's mom was kind enough to not only write a blog for us, but to also create a corresponding video! And without further ado...

Yes, Virginia, there is a chocolate plant!

Having reaped the numerous rewards of having a son who is an extraordinary chocolatier, I decided the entire world should share with me the delight of having that one chocolate that makes you smile. Wow. They are that good. Raspberry, lemon honey, peanut butter banana, lavender shiraz...... There are eighteen flavors in total and my favorite is always the last one I just tasted.

I have to thank my entire family for indulging me on this project. At the end of this totally wonderful day, my daughter leaned over to clean the chocolate out of my grandson’s ear. That had to be a sign all was well.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Janet Ludlow



See the video here

No comments:

Post a Comment