Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our Photos Have Arrived!

Sweet Nancy! Our photos just arrived, and they are spectacular! Christina Bernales is legit, and everyone should hire her- I'm thinking about inducting her into Team Fleurir just to follow me around with a camera and make my life look more glamorous and artsy than it really is; then I'd post all my pictures on Facebook and make you jealous!

Currently, I am making my way through the roughly 800 shots she took to see if there are any extras I want post production on for the website- that is, besides the heap of shots she already pulled for us. Therefore, I plan to send all the new website photos to our tech guy by Saturday, so they can be posted by early next week.

Check out our facebook page for a peak of the photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment